How to Comment
- The public will be able to view the plan and provide comments on MM 2045 at www.michiganmobility.org. Public comments also can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or shared with MDOT's social media sites at www.facebook.com/michigandot or www.twitter.com/michigandot.
- For the disabled or accessibility needs, please call 517-335-4609.
- The MM2045 website is ADA-compliant. For those with disabilities or accessibility needs that are not met, please call 517-335-4609 for special accommodations.
- The printed and online versions of the MetroQuest survey are available to the public in accessible formats during public meetings and upon request.
- Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request.
- MDOT's public involvement and hearings officer can also work with requestors to complete the survey over the telephone.
Printed surveys and typed or written comments can be sent via U.S. Mail, to:Monica Monsma, MDOT Public Involvement and Hearings Officer
Michigan Mobility 2045
Michigan Department of Transportation
Van Wagoner Transportation Building
425 West Ottawa St.
P.O. Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909